Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE VERY CAREFULLY.
YOU (“Purchaser”) agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms and Conditions”) in connection with the purchase of Product from NAIL SUPPLY SALE (“Seller”):
1. WEBSITE INFORMATION: The information displayed on the NailSupplySale.com website (the “website”) is provided in good faith, but Seller makes no guarantees about the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, availability, accessibility, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose of any of the information or products described on the website. The accuracy and reliability of the content within the website and its associated links is not guaranteed and is provided “as is” and all warranties, either express or implied, are disclaimed. Seller accepts no responsibility for your use of this information, or for anyone else’s use of it. Seller accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss, claim, or damage arising out of or in any way connected with this service or the information displayed here. By accessing this service, you agree with these conditions and agree to hold harmless Seller and its DISTRIBUTORS.
2. PRIVACY: Seller’s performance of these Terms and Conditions is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions is in derogation of Seller’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to the disclosure of any information to law enforcement officials.
Seller agrees to adhere to all applicable United States federal and state laws and industry practices relating to the collection and use of personal information from Purchaser.
3. ACCEPTANCE: Purchaser has read and understands these Terms and Conditions and agrees that Seller’s and Purchaser’s signature shall constitute their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. Any terms and conditions, and/or provisions of Purchaser’s purchase order or other written form which is, in any way, inconsistent with or in addition to these Terms and Conditions shall not be applicable herein or binding upon Seller, and in no event shall any such inconsistent term and/or condition of Purchaser’s order, whether by acknowledgment or otherwise, become a part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. VALIDITY OF QUOTATION: Seller makes no firm offers of price quotes. Prices listed on Seller’s website are not firm offers. Prices displayed on Seller’s website are subject to availability and current price conditions. Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice.
5. TAXES EXCLUDED: The price of Product does not include taxes or assessments of any government or subdivision thereof, including without limitation, any local, state or federal, sales, revenue, excise, use or other tax or fee applicable to the purchase, sale, resale or use of Product. Purchaser agrees to pay any and all such taxes and assessments, and to reimburse Seller for any and all such taxes or assessments, that Seller is required to pay.
6. PAYMENTS: All payments shall be made in U.S. Dollars. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Seller’s standard payment terms are all cash, payment in full upon acceptance of Order and Prior to Shipment by Seller. If Product is not paid for in full, Seller retains a security interest in Product and shall have all rights of a secured party thereon pursuant to the provisions of the applicable Uniform Commercial Code. Purchaser shall, upon request of Seller, execute a Security Agreement, Financing Statement or other document as required by Applicable Uniform Commercial Code, and Seller shall have the right to require receipt of such executed a Security Agreement, Financing Statement or other document as required by Applicable Uniform Commercial Code, prior to shipment of Product. In furtherance of the foregoing, an irrevocable power, coupled with an interest, is hereby granted and reserved unto Seller to execute such Security Agreement, Financing Statement or other document on Purchaser’s behalf and stead.
Packages that are returned to Seller as undeliverable are issued a full refund. Seller is unable to re-ship orders that are returned to Seller as undeliverable.
If Purchaser would like to purchase items that were undeliverable, Purchaser may place a new order with Seller.
Seller cannot ship to any PO Box address.
Purchaser may cancel an order only (i) within 24 hours of placing the order or (ii) before the order ships.
If Purchaser cancels an order within 24 hours of placing the order and the order has not shipped, a refund will be issued in the form that payment was originally made.